The Kletsk regional physical education network unites 46 institutions of physical education, of them 24 in the educational establishments, 22 at industrial, agricultural companies.
The sports base embraces 29 gyms, seven football pitches, 31 sports grounds, volleyball grounds, an urban stadium for 1500 places.
Kletsk-based physical recuperation center consists of a 36х18-meter gym, a 25-meter swimming pool, two saunas, a training gym, lodgings for 14 people, sports and tourist equipment rental agency.
The physical recuperation center has sports sections in volleyball, football, athletics, swimming.
The Kletsk tourist center provides the following excursions:
- Minsk – Our Capital;
- Brest and Brest Fortress;
- At Grandfather Frost’s (the natural museum in Belovezhskaya Puscha);
- Polotsk – the Town-Museum;
- Sacred Zhirovichi;
- Zaslavl. Stalin’s Line;
- Golden Ring of Belarus;
- Our historical heritage (excursions in five routes of the Kletsk region).
Major sights of Kletsk:
- the History and Ethnography Museum;
- Kletsk Utilities Service - the former hospital (1909);
- Holy Resurrection Church (1683);
- Saint Basil the Blessed Church (1876г.);
- The hole of Raskop (the Golynki rural council);
- The Ecology Museum of Zaostrovechye school;
- The crafts center in the village of Moroch;
- The folklore center in the village of Kolki;
- the History and Ethnography Museum (Moroch school);
- the History and Ethnography Museum (Zaostrovechye school).